The weather here in Southern California has been cold these past couple of months making road biking and a difficult task. So what's the best way to keep yourself warm during this time of year? There are several products and techniques that will allow you to continue enjoying that cycling experience even during the coldest weather. Let's get to the items you'll want to have during this season starting from head to toe.
Cold Weather Cycling Gear Featuring Specialized Products:
- Insulated or fleece lined head band or full face mask (if needed). This will keep your head and ears warm.
- Base layers under the jersey(available in sleeveless, , and )
- Long sleeve jersey
- Arm warmers
- Cold Weather Gloves
- Long cycling pants/tights/knickers
- Leg warmers/ Knee warmers. These slide just under your biking shorts.
- Wool cycling socks
- Toe covers or full shoe covers.
You can find all the featured cold weather cycling gear at Specialized.com